Are you an application engineer (f/m/d) with a passion for innovative products? You are keen to master the development of new products and driving mobility to the next level? Your way of working is strongly analytical and shows a high level of self-motivation? Then get started and join our Application Engineering at our new company headquarters in Wuxi (Jiangsu). Be a part of our approximately 2,000 employees and contribute to our sealing technology. Together we ensure that the automobile continues to travel the roads of the world in the future and that new technological ideas become products.
- Development of new and given products of all area related KACO products (WM, OS, HS, SEM). Development of new products with regard to our manufacturing capabilities and minimization of cost. Close cooperation to Sales, Prototype Shop, Material Lab, Testing Center, Industrial Engineering, Quality Assurance, Purchasing and the Production Plants. Improvement of existing products and application products to the specific customer needs.
- Consult customers: Technical application consulting for local customer projects. Make technical project and product presentations to the customers.
- Review and benchmark development trends and the market in all relevant application areas with the aim of placing KACO products at the highest technical level.
- Organizing tests and align with the test engineers on how to perform the tests (discuss the DVP and evaluate the possibility to fulfill all customer related requirements).
- Ensure supplier participation for development activities and problem solving.
- Be cost sensitive and support continuous improvement processes.
- Work according to the design manuals published by the headquarters. Responsible for deliveries of prototype parts (APQP2) and further investigations of prototype parts. Project documentation within the given software systems.
- Technical support for field complaints analysis and relative experiments design for re-occur or validation.
- Ensure environmental, health & safety aspects: regular trainings on safety, environmental protection, preventive activities (health, safety), control / ensure compliance to all related aspects.
- Degree qualified in an engineering subject
- >3 years of experience in the area of engineering in the automotive sector
- Basic knowledge of the automotive toolbox (ISO/TS, IATF, APQP, FEMA, DoE, 5S, Lean, etc.)
- Skills on product development (GD&T, creativity, IP, innovation, platforms, etc.)
- Knowledge about automotive technology, focus powertrains (ICE, hybrid, BEV, NEV, etc.)
- Subsidiary of the German automotive supplier KACO
- Global presence, stable growth
- Employee events
- Paid annual leave
- Benefits on traditional holidays
- Career opportunities
KACO Wuxi Sealing Systems Co., Ltd.
No. 159 Huichang Road
Huishan Economic Development Zone
214174 Wuxi, Jiangsu
Phone: +86 (0) 510/83621388