Are you an industrial engineer (f/m/d) with a passion for plant planning and its commissioning? You are keen to master the further development of efficiency, automation and Industry 4.0? Your way of working is strongly analytical and shows a high level of self-motivation? Then get started and join our Industrial Engineering at our new company headquarters in Wuxi (Jiangsu). Be a part of our approximately 2,000 employees and contribute to our sealing technology. Together we ensure that the automobile continues to travel the roads of the world in the future and that new technological ideas become products.
- Complete detailed works here below upon instruction from Manger Industrial Engineering:
- Cost calculation of new projects completed in connection with sales ,AP and procurement.
- Planning of complex resources and workplaces provision of specification sheets, planning of the individual production steps, contribution to the provision of facility/machinery concept, monitoring and controls of a correct and timely comple-tion, develop improvements, inspection and approval of new machines, scheduling, monitoring and tracking in order to ensure a timely machine start-up. Planning and realization of an optimal flow of materials and of modern workplace design. Participation in the investment planning as well as the payback period calcualtions according to EVA.
- Keep the operational working charts up-to-date in collaboration with the industrial engineering department(IE) in headquarters. specify the operational procedures and stages / consequences / sequences / resources, deter-mine optimized batch sizes, identify and determine target times.
- Realization of improvement projects in cooperation with the Chinese plants and T&M department. Introduction of new production technology and optimisation of existing manufacturing methods. Reduction of lead time, inventory, optimal usage and improvement of equipment.
- Contribution to feasibility team (HB-Team).
- Preparation of the investment plan of the relevant divisions onsite.
- Supervision of production processes rationalisation measures. Reduce production time, develop process-related improvements, dis-cuss and agree, implementation and monitoring, analyse the results. Update the planning docu-ments in collaboration with the industrial engineering department(IE) in headquarters.Coordination of all relevant planning aspects with production line.
- Responsibility in the role as project management for the production planning in the scope of the introduction of new products and processes through to a successful completion of 300-SP. The job holder shall continue to engage himself in the improvement process following the transfer of the reponsibility to the process planning department onsite within 6 MiP. The job holder shall be responsible for tasks resulting from the description oft he APQP pro-cess.
- Make sure all job-relevant and applicable laws, acts, regulations and notifications by the authori-ties are complied with
- Compliance with QM-System. Application of the inhouse QM tools as FMEA, SPC, PUMA, etc.
- Implement projects and complete tasks assigned by the general management (GM-WU-2) and by the responsible superior.
- Coordinate team members' work and track the progress of members' work
- Bachelor degree or a comparable education (mechanical and related disciplines)
- Currently has many years of process development experience, IE-related experience
- PFEMA Know-how
- CAD Know-how
- Good project management skills
- Excellent team skills
- English communication skills
- Subsidiary of the German automotive supplier KACO
- Global presence, stable growth
- Employee events
- Paid annual leave
- Benefits on traditional holidays
- Career opportunities
KACO Wuxi Sealing Systems Co., Ltd.
No. 159 Huichang Road
Huishan Economic Development Zone
214174 Wuxi, Jiangsu
Phone: +86 (0) 510/83621388