We look forward to seeing you!
To ensure that your application goes down well with us, we would like to give you a few more tips that will help you and also us to quickly see if we are a good match. Good luck!
We require the following documents:
Cover letter: Please describe why exactly you are the right candidate (f/m/d) for KACO. Please also state your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Curriculum vitae: Provide a clear outline of your career and tell us about any existing knowledge, skills, etc.).
Attachments: Include all relevant documents (references, last school-leaving certificate, certificate of further education, other certificates).
For your application, please use the simple and fast online application option.
- Select a position in our job exchange that interests you.
- Enter all the required data in our application form, upload your application documents and submit your application. Important: Send us your complete application documents in a compact and orderly manner.
- As soon as we have received your application documents, you will receive an interim response from us.
- The HR department will carefully check your application documents. If your application convinces us, it will be forwarded to the relevant department.
- If we also receive positive feedback from the specialist department, you will be invited to a first interview to get to know you personally.
- If you do well in the first interview, we will invite you to a second interview. If you convince us and we convince you that the position is perfect for you, we look forward to welcoming you as a new employee (f/m/d) at KACO.
- In individual cases, separate assessment tools may be used.
The interviews give us the chance to get to know each other. During the interview we test your personal and professional skills. It is normal to be nervous before an interview, but remember that we are only human. Please be open so we can find out if we fit together.