What moves you:
The study programme lasts a total of 3 years. After successful completion of the Bachelor's thesis, the Duale Hochschule awards the academic degree Bachelor of Science.
You plan and develop information and communication systems for solving operational tasks, introduce them in the company and take over their support and optimisation. You develop, programme and modify hardware and software, especially in connection with complex information, communication and control systems. You also manage and improve information systems already in use (ERP, mail, websites, document management, etc.). Furthermore, you analyse operational processes related to information systems and optimise them in terms of cost-effectiveness, productivity, error-proneness, efficiency, security, etc.
What sets you apart:
- Completion of general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or entrance qualification for studies at a university of applied sciences + aptitude test for university studies
- You work independently
- Willingness to take responsibility and reliability
- High level of commitment
- Conscientious way of working
Our benefits for you:
- First-class training programme with seminars and other diverse offers and events, e.g. excursions, exam preparation, driving safety training
- 35-hour week with flexitime
- Travel allowance for the journey to the vocational school
- Attractive training allowance
We have convinced you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and references from the last two years of school). Please send your application by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org