Your first insights into everyday working life!
What do I want to do after school? All students are faced with this question! An internship at KACO as part of your career orientation or a pre-study internship will help you find the right job.
What is a pre-study internship? You usually do it before you start your studies – i.e. after you leave school. Some universities and colleges also offer the option of completing the pre-study internship during the first four semesters. Depending on the university and degree programme, this may be compulsory. A pre-study internship is often a prerequisite for admission, especially in technical fields. During your pre-study internship, you will learn a lot about everyday working life and you can ask colleagues at KACO on site about their studies. In this way, you can find out early on whether your chosen course of study is the right one for your future.
As a rule, a pre-study internship lasts between 6 and a maximum of 13 weeks.
If you are interested, please send us your application (cover letter, CV and your last school report) via our job exchange. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate from us attesting to your pre-study internship.
You too can benefit from an internship at KACO
+ Insights into everyday working life
+ Diverse opportunities / departments
+ Make first contacts
+ Discover your own strengths and weaknesses
+ Competent contact persons
+ Find out which profession suits you
+ Skills development
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO makes and are you familiar with our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?