IT vocational training at KACO
Are you ready for digital transformation? Do you want to understand how networks and digital business processes work and develop them further? As an apprentice, you will learn everything about the technology and processes of the future during your training at KACO in our IT apprenticeships. Training has a long tradition and a high priority. The sealing expert relies on fairness, trust and variety to provide the youngsters with the best possible support. Even after their training, the young professionals have very good prospects and opportunities to get off to a flying start at KACO!
You too can apply for an apprenticeship at KACO, because with us you are not just anyone – you are the future!
Find your IT training with the sealing expert
Businessman (f/m/d) for Digitalisation Management
IT Specialist (f/m/d) for System Integration
you too can benefit from an apprenticeship with kaco
+ Work Life Balance
+ Above average pay
+ 30 days holiday
+ Company pension scheme
+ Flexible working hours
+ Own training workshop
+ Further training and development opportunities
+ Company doctor
+ Company restaurant
+ Team building measures
your application documents
For the examination of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proofs, qualification or internship certificates if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
list of notes for your
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?