Technical vocational training at KACO
The special thing about training at KACO is that our products are developed, designed and produced at our site. This gives the technical trainees in-depth insights and allows them to experience the entire value chain at first hand. Training has a long tradition and a high priority. The sealing expert relies on fairness, trust and variety to be able to support the youngsters in the best possible way. Even after completing their training, the young professionals have very good prospects and opportunities to make a full start at KACO!
Apply for an apprenticeship at KACO, because with us you are not just someone – you are the future!
Find your technical apprenticeship at Kaco
Mechatronics engineer (f/m/d)
Electronics technician (f/m/d) for operating technology
Industrial mechanic (f/m/d)
Cutting Machine Operator (f/m/d)
Tool Mechanic (f/m/d)
Process mechanic (f/m/d)
Machine and plant operator (f/m/d)
you too can benefit from an education with kaco
+ Work-life balance
+ Above average pay
+ 30 days holiday
+ Company pension scheme
+ Flexible working hours
+ Own training workshop
+ Further training and development opportunities
+ Company doctor
+ Company restaurant
+ Team building measures
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
list of notes for your
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO makes and are you familiar with our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?