Start the turbo for your career!
Want to gain experience from your first semester? Then choose a dual study programme at the automotive supplier KACO! The special thing about training at KACO is that our products are developed, designed and produced at our site. As a result, you will gain in-depth insights and experience the entire value chain at first hand.
KACO has a long tradition of training junior staff and attaches great importance to this. The sealing expert relies on fairness, trust and variety to provide the best possible support. Even after graduation, junior staff have very good prospects and opportunities to get off to a flying start at KACO!
Choose a dual study programme with us and benefit from a dual training system, which includes a university degree with firmly integrated practical assignments in the company. This means that you have a high level of practical relevance right from the start and can put theory directly into practice.
Find your dual study programme with the sealing expert
Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering - Mechatronics
Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering - Industrial Engineering
Bachelor of Science - Business Informatics
You too can benefit from an apprenticeship at KACO
Own training workshop
Further training and development opportunities
KACO Future Provision
30 days of holiday
Above average pay
Flexible working hours
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO makes and are you familiar with our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?