You too can become a part of us!
The special thing about training at KACO is that you will go through and get to know all the commercial areas on site, from the human resources department to financial accounting and purchasing. The apprenticeship has a long tradition and a high value. The sealing expert relies on fairness, trust and variety to be able to support the youngsters in the best possible way. Even after the apprenticeship, the junior staff have very good prospects and opportunities to get off to a flying start at KACO!
Apply for an apprenticeship at KACO, because with us you are not just someone – you are the future!
Find your commercial training
Industrial clerk (f/m/d)
Warehouse logistics specialist (f/m/d)
you too can benefit from an education with kaco
+ Work-life balance
+ Above average pay
+ 30 days holiday
+ Company pension scheme
+ Flexible working hours
+ Own training workshop
+ Further training and development opportunities
+ Company doctor
+ Company restaurant
+ Team building measures
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Watchlist for your
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO makes and are you familiar with our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?