Mechatronics technician (f/m/d) + study mechatronics and robotics
(cooperative with the HHN)
What does a mechatronics technician (f/m/d) + student (f/m/d) mechatronics and robotics do?
They develop and build complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic components. Mechatronics technicians – Bachelor develop the individual components and process them into systems and plants. They put the finished systems into operation and programme them or install associated software. In addition, they develop products and test units with a mechatronic connection.
How long does the training and study period last?
The training is shortened and therefore only lasts two years (instead of 3.5). Within the training period, studies at Heilbronn University are commenced after 1.5 years.
During the 1st semester, the written and oral final examination of the training occupation mechatronics technician takes place. The entire study period lasts 3 ¼ years. During this time, students can work in the company during the semester breaks.
In addition, there is a practical semester in the company towards the end of the study programme. The total duration is 4.8 years and a great advantage is to always be in contact with the company.
Which departments will you pass through during the training and study period?
- Training workshop
- Stamping shop
- Research and development (product development, testing)
- Machine shop
- Special machine construction
- Quality assurance
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Advanced technical college entrance qualification or general university entrance qualification
- High level of commitment
- Good manual skills
- Conscientious way of working
- Willingness to take responsibility and reliability
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Herr Helge Burgbacher
Frau Tina Lebherz
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?