Dual study programme - Business Informatics (Bachelor of Science)
What does a dual student (f/m/d) - Business Information Systems do?
Business informatics combines economics and computer science. You support/plan the development of modern information systems, optimise business processes or manage projects in IT.
You master IT methods, procedures, techniques and tools and become responsible for the use and further development of integrated business information systems. They manage and improve information systems already in use (ERP, mail, websites, document management, etc.). You will gain knowledge of current IT technologies and modern business management methods and will work on international projects.
Due to the broad-based training from the design of business processes to the knowledge of methods, an ideal field of application is also the cooperation and management of interdepartmental cross-sectional projects.
How long do the studies take?
The training lasts a total of 3 years. After successful completion of the bachelor’s thesis, the Duale
University awards the academic degree Bachelor of Science.
Which departments will you pass through during your studies?
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Completion of general higher education entrance qualification or entrance qualification for studies at a university of applied sciences + aptitude test for university studies
- Willingness to take responsibility and reliability
- High level of commitment
- Conscientious way of working
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Herr Helge Burgbacher
Frau Tina Lebherz
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?