Dual study programme - Industrial Engineering and Management (Bachelor of Engineering)
International Technical Project Management
What does a dual student (f/m/d) - industrial engineering do?
Industrial engineering combines the economic content (business administration) with the technical content (engineering). The industrial engineer thus understands both the technical aspects, he is familiar with construction and functioning.
At the same time, however, he is also familiar with the processes and tasks of sales and accounting. The advantage here is, for example, a simplified optimisation of production costs, since the technical background and correlations are given. Our studies are designed to be very technically oriented.
How long do the studies take?
The study programme lasts a total of 3 years. After successful completion of the Bachelor’s thesis, the Duale Hochschule awards the academic degree Bachelor of Engineering.
Which departments will you pass through during your studies?
- Product development
- Industrial Engineering (production planning)
- Project management
- Tool design
- Quality assurance
- Sales (Key-Account Management)
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Completion of general higher education entrance qualification or entrance qualification for studies at a university of applied sciences + aptitude test for university studies
- Good negotiating skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and reliability
- High level of commitment
- Conscientious way of working
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Herr Helge Burgbacher
Frau Tina Lebherz
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?