Dual study programme - Mechatronics (Bachelor of Engineering)
What does a dual student (f/m/d) do - specialising in mechatronics?
They develop complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic components. They develop the individual components and process them into systems and plants. They commission the finished systems and program them or install associated software. In addition, you will develop products and test units with a mechatronic connection. Students learn to prepare complex technical drawings as well as to carry out the work process in a manual manner.
How long do the studies take?
The study programme lasts a total of 3 years. After successful completion of the Bachelor’s thesis, the Duale Hochschule awards the academic degree Bachelor of Engineering.
Which departments will you pass through during your studies?
- Training workshop
- Pre/product development
- Test area
- Special machine construction
- Quality assurance
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Completion of general higher education entrance qualification or entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences + aptitude test for studies
- High level of commitment
- Good manual skills
- Conscientious way of working
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Herr Helge Burgbacher
Frau Tina Lebherz
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?