Apprenticeship as mechatronics engineer (f/m/d)
What does a mechatronics engineer (f/m/d) do?
The apprenticeship mechatronics is an innovative, high-quality and versatile training. The combination of mechanics, electrics and electronics offers a wide range of applications. Knowledge of these key technologies and the ability to use them make mechatronics technicians (f/m/d) sought-after specialists of the future. Apprenticeship with Matura is a matter of course for us. To this end, we give our junior staff special leave and also generally offer external courses.
How long does the training take?
As a rule, training as a mechatronics technician (f/m/d) lasts 3.5 years. Each apprentice can choose between two additional modules (robotics or PLC technology). In this case, the apprenticeship period is extended to 4 years.
The school-based training takes place at the Landesberufsschule 4 in Salzburg.
Which departments will you pass through during the training period?
- Training workshop
- Maintenance (mechanical / electrical)
- Control technology
- Video technology
- Quality assurance
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Professional interest
- Willingness to learn something new
- Discipline, tidiness and cleanliness
- High level of commitment and conscientious working methods
- High motivation
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO Dichtungstechnik Ges.m.b.H.
Training Workshop / Health & Safety
5582 St. Michael
Tel.: +43 6477 8989 3111
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?