Apprenticeship as mechatronics engineer (f/m/d)
What does a mechatronics engineer (f/m/d) do?
Mechatronics technicians (f/m/d) build complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic components. They manufacture the individual components and assemble them into systems and plants. They put the finished systems into operation and program them or install the associated software. In doing so, they follow circuit diagrams and design drawings and carefully test the systems before handing them over to their customers. They also maintain and repair mechatronic systems.
How long does the training take?
As a rule, training as a mechatronics technician (f/m/d) lasts 3.5 years.
The school-based training takes place at the Lukács Sándor Járműipari és Gépészeti Technikum.
Which departments will you pass through during the training period?
- Process development
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Professional interest
- Willingness to learn something new
- Good manual skills and technical understanding
- High level of commitment and conscientious way of working
- High motivation
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO Hungary Kft.
Györi Út 13
Tel.: +36 96 562 200
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?