Apprenticeship as industrial clerk (f/m/d)
What does an industrial clerk (f/m/d) do?
Industrial clerks gain insight into all business management processes of our company.
You will pass through various departments, e.g.:
- In purchasing, they compare offers, negotiate with suppliers about purchases and supervise the receipt and storage of goods.
- In sales, they prepare quotations, order confirmations, invoices and book credit notes.
- In human resources, they support applicant management, assist with daily timekeeping and record training courses in our training overview.
How long does the training take?
As a rule, training as an industrial clerk (m/f/d) takes 3 years. If you have a very good average grade, the training can be shortened to 2 ½ years during the second year of training.
The school-based training takes place at the Andreas Schneider School in Heilbronn-Böckingen or the Max Weber School in Sinsheim.
Which departments will you pass through during the training period?
- Supply Chain
- Financial accounting
- Clerk’s Office
- Human Resources
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Good negotiating skills
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Willingness to take responsibility and reliability
- High level of commitment and conscientious working methods
- High motivation
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Frau Tina Lebherz
Frau Julia Hartwich
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO makes and are you familiar with our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?