Training as a warehouse logistics specialist (f/m/d)
What does a warehouse logistics specialist (f/m/d) do?
As a warehouse logistics specialist, you accompany the goods through all areas of warehousing. Goods are accepted, packed, sorted and checked for possible defects. Shipping is also one of the main tasks of a warehouse logistics specialist.
Other activities include:
- Receiving goods and checking the type, quantity and quality of the delivery
- Forwarding goods to the appropriate place in the company
- Picking, provision and dispatch of goods
- Putting goods into storage and taking them out of storage in accordance with regulations
- Checking stock levels and reporting deviations
- Repacking of parts according to packaging regulations
- Loading and unloading trucks with semi-finished and finished products, securing loads
- Ensuring order and cleanliness in the warehouse and shipping area
How long does the training take?
Vocational training as a warehouse logistics specialist is a dual vocational training programme over 3 years. Approx. 1.5 days a week, theoretical knowledge is taught at the vocational school, general education is deepened and vocational competence is learned. The remaining 3.5 days are spent in practice in the company. The school-based training takes place at the Andreas Schneider School in Heilbronn-Böckingen.
What requirements should you bring with you?
- A secondary school leaving certificate
- Spatial imagination
- Understanding of numbers and measurements
- Logical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Frau Tina Lebherz
Frau Julia Hartwich
list of notes for your interview
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO makes and are you familiar with our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?