Training as an IT specialist for system integration (f/m/d)
What does an IT specialist for system integration (f/m/d) do?
IT specialists specialising in system integration are responsible for planning and configuring IT systems. This includes installing and setting up hardware components, operating systems and networks according to customer requirements. When faults occur, they are on hand with modern diagnostic systems and help users with application problems.
During your training as an IT specialist for system integration, you will learn many different subjects. Among other things, you will learn how to distinguish between operating systems and their areas of application, what you need to consider when adapting, configuring and testing systems.
Which departments will you pass through during the training period?
- Training workshop
How long does the training take?
As a rule, training as an IT specialist for system integration (f/m/d) lasts 3 years. The school-based training
takes place at the Christian Schmidt School in Neckarsulm.
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Very high interest in IT contexts
- Good secondary school leaving certificate
- Good mathematical skills
- Logical thinking
- Willingness to take responsibility and reliability
- High level of commitment
- Conscientious way of working
- Accurate work
your application documents
For the examination of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proofs, qualification or internship certificates if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Herr Helge Burgbacher
Frau Tina Lebherz
list of notes for your
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO manufactures and know our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?