Apprenticeship as industrial mechanic (f/m/d)
What does an industrial mechanic (f/m/d) do?
Industrial mechanics (f/m/d) work in production and maintenance, where they ensure that machines and production facilities are always ready for operation. They set them up and check their functions. To do this, they follow suitable test procedures, determine the causes of faults, order suitable spare parts or make them themselves and carry out repairs. After completing assembly and testing work, they instruct colleagues in operation and handling.
How long does the training take?
As a rule, training as an industrial mechanic (f/m/d) takes 3.5 years. If you have a very good average grade, the training can be shortened to 3 years.
The school-based training takes place at the Christian-Schmidt-Schule in Neckarsulm.
Which departments will you pass through during the training period?
- Training workshop
- Maintenance (mech.)
- Special machine construction
- Quality assurance
- Punching shop
- CNC milling
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Good manual skills and technical understanding
- Logical thinking
- Accuracy, reliability and high commitment
- Conscientious and independent way of working
- Intermediate school leaving certificate
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Herr Volker Gebhardt
Frau Julia Hartwich
list of notes for your
- Have you read up on KACO on the homepage?
- Do you know what KACO makes and are you familiar with our products?
- Do you know our locations?
- Do you know about your apprenticeship?
- Why should we choose you?