Training as a cutting machine operator (f/m/d)
What does a cutting machine operator (f/m/d) do?
Machinists (f/m/d) use cutting processes to produce metal precision components such as moulds for our production department. They also set up automated turning, milling and grinding machines and write or modify CNC machine programmes for them. Then they clamp the workpieces into the machines and start the work process. They repeatedly check whether the dimensions and surface quality of the finished workpieces meet the specifications. If faults occur, they determine their causes with the help of suitable test procedures and testing equipment and take immediate remedial action. They carry out maintenance and inspection tasks on the machines and primarily check mechanical components.
How long does the training take?
As a rule, training as a cutting machine operator (f/m/d) takes 3.5 years. The training can also be shortened to 3 years if the training grade average is very good.
The school-based training takes place at the Christian Schmidt School in Neckarsulm.
Which departments will you pass through during the training period?
- Training workshop
- Quality assurance
- CNC turning/milling
- Testing / Development
What requirements should you bring with you?
- Good manual skills and technical understanding
- Accuracy, reliability and high commitment
- Logical thinking
- Conscientious and independent way of working
- Intermediate school-leaving certificate
your application documents
For the review of your application we need:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table form
- Copies of your most recent school reports
- Certificates, proof of qualifications or internships, if available
What does the application process look like?
- Invitation to the aptitude test
- Invitation to the interview
- Prompt acceptance or rejection
KACO GmbH + Co. KG
Herr Volker Gebhardt
Frau Julia Hartwich
merkliste für dein
- Hast du dich auf der Homepage über KACO informiert?
- Du weißt was KACO herstellt und kennst unsere Produkte?
- Kennst du unsere Standorte?
- Weißt du über deinen Ausbildungsberuf Bescheid?
- Warum sollten wir uns für dich entscheiden?